How to Play Cricket
Star11fantasy is India’s biggest Sports Game with an exponentially growing user base of over 2 crore sports fans.
Star11fantasy is played by using your sport knowledge and skill. You can pick your own team made up of real players for Cricket, Football, Kabaddi & NBA. Create your team within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on your chosen players’ performance in the real-life matches. It’s time to showcase your skill and go for glory!
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
Select A Match: Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming cricket series
Create Your Team: Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Star11fantacy team within a budget of 100 credits
Join a Contest: Join any Star11fantasy free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Star11fantasy!
Follow the Match: Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
Withdraw your Winnings: Instantly withdraw your winnings from your Star11fantasy account (One Time Verification required)
Step 1: Select a Match
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘Create Team’ button.
Create your Star11fantasy team by picking 11 players as per the following combinations (C1,C2,C3…) within a budget of 100 credits.
Step 2: Create your Team
Select players for your Star11Fantasy team from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
WK – Wicket-keeper
BAT – Batsmen
BWL – Bowlers
AR – All-rounders
Check player info by clicking on the ‘i’ next to the player name at any point.
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points
You can make as many changes to your Star11fantasy teams as you like until the deadline of that match!
You can also change your Captain or Vice Captain before the deadline of the match. Select the “Edit Team” button to make changes to your team.
Make sure you keep an eye on which of your players are playing the match and keep your session updated at all times.
- Here’s how your Star11fantasy team earns Fantasy points:
|Types of Points||T20||ODI||TEST|
|Being a part of the starting XI||2||2||2|
|Every run scored||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Every wicket taken (excluding run out)||12||14||10|
|Caught & Bowled||14||16||12|
|Stumping/ Run Out (direct)||6||6||6|
|Run Out (Thrower/Catcher)||4/2||4/2||4/2|
|Dismissal for a Duck (only for batsmen, wicket-keepers and all-rounders)||-3||-4||-5|
|Types of Points||T20||ODI||TEST|
|Every boundary hit||1||1||1|
|Every six hit||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Half Century (50 runs scored by a batsman in a single innings)||5||3||3|
|Century (100 runs scored by a batsman in a single innings)||10||6||6|
|Types of Points||T20||ODI||TEST|
|Minimum overs bowled by player to be applicable||2 overs||5 overs||NA|
|Between 6 and 5 runs per over||1||NA|
|Between 4.99 and 4 runs per over||2||NA|
|Below 4 runs per over||3||NA|
|Between 9 and 10 runs per over||-1||NA|
|Between 10.01 and 11 runs per over||-2||NA|
|Above 11 runs per over||-3||NA|
|Between 4.5 and 3.5 runs per over||1||NA|
|Between 3.49 and 2.5 runs per over||2||NA|
|Below 2.5 runs per over||3||NA|
|Between 7 and 8 runs per over||-1||NA|
|Between 8.01 and 9 runs per over||-2||NA|
|Above 9 runs per over||-3||NA|
Strike Rate (except Bowlers):
|Types of Points||T20||ODI||TEST|
|Minimum balls faced by a player to be applicable||10 balls||20 balls||NA|
|Between 60 and 70 runs per 100 balls||-1||NA|
|Between 50 and 59.99 runs per 100 balls||-2||NA|
|Below 50 runs per 100 balls||-3||NA|
|Between 50 and 60 runs per 100 balls||-1||NA|
|Between 40 and 49.99 runs per 100 balls||-2||NA|
|Below 40 runs per 100 balls||-3||NA|
Points to remember:
- Wicket (excluding run-out) includes stumped, bowled, caught out, and hit wicket. In case of a Run-out the points for the wicket are given to the person who throws the ball. However, in a case where the batsman is stumped the points are awarded to the wicket keeper and the bowler is awarded points for a wicket.
- The economy rate in case of T20 is counted in 2nd over, in case of ODI in 5th over, not counted in case of Test Match & right from the first ball in case of T10.
- The captain and vice-captain you choose to lead your team are awarded 2x and 1.5x points of the original total they score. However, in case of the deductions, the points of your captain are deducted as 2x only. The same is applicable in case of vice-captain.
- In case a substitute replaces any on-field player in any circumstance, then the substitute will not be awarded any points for his/her part on the field.
- In case any on-field player is transferred amid the middle of the series or game or already scheduled update then such change shall not be reflected in the star11fantasy roster immediately. The change might be reflected from the next scheduled update. The player will be available for selection on star11fantasy amid the change made between the game or already scheduled update, but the player will not be awarded any points in star11fantasy.
- The points for Economy Rate will be awarded to all the players but in case of deductions, the points for negative economy rate will be deducted only for all-rounders and bowlers. Additionally, the Strike rate is applicable on all other players apart from the bowlers playing in the team.
- star11fantasy uses various reliable sources for collecting data to ease point tabulation, and once a match has been marked as completed, the points are allotted, the winners are declared, and the prizes are distributed, no further adjustments will be made. However, until the status of the game is not shown as completed and is shown to be “In Process,” the points are subject to change.
- For the batsman economy rate will count only in positive, negative economy rate will not consider for the batsman.
You can view, withdraw or deposit money into your Star11fantasy account anytime by going to the “My Account” link.
You will need to go through a One Time Account Verification process before you withdraw any money from your Star11fantasy account. Don’t worry – this process wont take time and will not be repeated unless you change any of your details.
Money in your Star11fantasy account is divided into 3 categories:
Unutilized: If you have deposited any amount but have not yet joined any league using this amount, it will be categorized as Unutilized in your Star11fantasy account
Winnings: The amount of money earned as “winnings” through any cash leagues joined. No processing fees will be deducted if you wish to withdraw any amount from your Winnings!
Cash Bonus: It’s on us! This is a bonus amount given by Star11fantasy to you. This amount cannot be withdrawn, however it can be used to join any public cash leagues and win more cash! This cash bonus comes with an expiry date so make full use of this freebie and get started!
What is Star11fantasy?
Star11fantacy is the world’s #1 single-match fantasy sports game of skill offering fantasy cricket, football & kabaddi to an exponentially growing user base of over 5 million gamers.
How do I register?
That’s Easy! Log on to the Star11fantasy register yourself by filling out a valid email id and setting a password or by clicking on ‘Instant Connect with Facebook’ to register with your Facebook account or ‘Instant Connect with Google’ to register with your Google account. After you’re through with the registration, you can follow the simple starter guide, which will take you through the simple steps of creating your Fantasy Cricket Team and then joining Contests to win Cash. You can also go through the ‘How To Play’ page of Star11fantasy.
Why can’t I login to my account?
Please check whether your registered email address and password are entered correctly and try logging in again. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Password’, enter your registered email ID and we’ll send you a link to reset your password on it within a few minutes! If you’ve forgotten your registered email id, reach out to us at Contact Us.
How do I change my password?
When you are logged in, head to ‘My Profile’, select ‘Change Password’ & click on ‘Save Changes’.
How many Fantasy Cricket teams can I create with the same email Id?
You can create only one account with one email id on Star11fantasy. Creation of multiple accounts by a single gamer is strictly prohibited and violates our FairPlay policy.
Can I update / edit my information?
You can edit most of your information on Star11fantasy. Here’s how:
- On the Star11fantasy app, head to ‘My Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the ‘Full Profile’ button next to the Personal Details section.
- On the desktop/mobile web, you can Contests’. You will be able to update/edit your full name and mobile number. You can also edit your date of birth, address and state if your Star11fantasy account is ‘Unverified’. Remember, the team name chosen by you and the email id registered once cannot be changed.
I’m sure I’ve got the right username and password but I still can’t login.
That’s strange! If you are sure that you are a registered user on Star11fantasy and are entering the correct details but are still unable to login please drop us an email us at Contact Us.
Our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you.
I did not get any email with the change password link.
a) It could have been marked as Spam mail by your mailbox. Please check your spam mail and mark the email from Star11fantasy as ‘Not Spam’. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you receive our email the next time
b) You may have entered a different email id than the one used by you during registration. For any assistance, please drop us an email at Contact Us.
I don’t know much about Fantasy cricket – can I still play?
If you are not too sure about your cricketing knowledge, don’t worry. You can gain some valuable experience and knowledge as you play more Fantasy Cricket. You can also check out our Star11fantasy ‘Guru’ to gain a better insight into the matches and players. You can practice with the Free leagues before participating in the Cash & private leagues.
For detailed FAQs Click here