How to Play Football
Star11 is India’s biggest Sports Game with an exponentially growing user base of over 2 crore sports fans.
Star11 is played by using your sport knowledge and skill. You can pick your own team made up of real players for Cricket, Football, Kabaddi & NBA. Create your team within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on your chosen players’ performance in the real-life matches. It’s time to showcase your skill and go for glory!
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
Select A Match:
Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming cricket series
Create Your Team:
Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Star11 team within a budget of 100 credits
Join a Contest:
Join any Star11 free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Star11!
Follow the Match:
Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
Withdraw your Winnings:
Instantly withdraw your winnings from your Star11 account (One Time Verification required)
Step 1: Select a Match
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘Create Team’ button.
Create your Star11 team by picking 11 players as per the following combinations (C1,C2,C3…) within a budget of 100 credits.
Step 2: Create your Team
Select players for your Star11 team from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
WK – Wicket-keeper
BAT – Batsmen
BWL – Bowlers
AR – All-rounders
Check player info by clicking on the ‘i’ next to the player name at any point.
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points
You can make as many changes to your Star11 teams as you like until the deadline of that match!
You can also change your Captain or Vice Captain before the deadline of the match. Select the “Edit Team” button to make changes to your team.
Make sure you keep an eye on which of your players are playing the match and keep your session updated at all times.
NOTE: Data is provided by Opta. Once the points have been awarded and winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made.
Here’s how your team earns points.PLAYING TIME
|Played 55 minutes or more||+2|
|Played 55 minutes or more||+1|
* The above points system will come into effect starting June 14, 2018.
* The player you choose to be your team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points for his performance
* The player you choose to be your team’s Vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
* A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the field and playing at least 55 minutes.
* If a player has been substituted before a goal is conceded, the player will still get the clean sheet bonus (provided he has played at least 55 minutes).
* Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored.
- a) The pass was intentional (that it actually creates the goal).
- b) The pass was unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the goal).
- a) An opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball.
- b) Two or more opposing players touch the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored.
- c) The goal scorer loses possession to a player from the opposition team and then regains control of the ball
* Points for assists will be awarded to the player:
- a) For winning a Penalty
- b) For winning a Free kick
- c) For having his shot saved or blocked by a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost if his teammate scores on the rebound
- d) For a cross or pass that results in an own goal
All of the above must result in a successful goal for points to be awarded to the player providing the assist.
* Goals conceded will be counted for the players playing on the field at the time of the goal irrespective of player’s total playing time
* If a player receives a red card, he will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by his team. i.e for the goals conceded after he leaves the field
* Point deductions for a red card include any points deducted for yellow cards
* Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is ‘In progress’ or ‘Waiting for review’.
* Any event during extra time will be considered for awarding points
* Any event during penalty shootouts will not be considered for awarding points
* A player who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 11 or as a substitute, will not be awarded negative points for receiving a yellow or red card for off field activity
* In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferor team’s roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.
* Fantasy Points for the ISL will be awarded based on the information and stats provided by the official ISL score providers.
You can view, withdraw or deposit money into your Star11 account anytime by going to the “My Account” link.
You will need to go through a One Time Account Verification process before you withdraw any money from your Star11 account. Don’t worry – this process wont take time and will not be repeated unless you change any of your details.
Money in your Star11 account is divided into 3 categories:
Unutilized: If you have deposited any amount but have not yet joined any league using this amount, it will be categorized as Unutilized in your Star11 account
Winnings: The amount of money earned as “winnings” through any cash contests joined. No processing fees will be deducted if you wish to withdraw any amount from your Winnings!
Cash Bonus: It’s on us! This is a bonus amount given by Star11 to you. This amount cannot be withdrawn, however it can be used to join any public cash contests and win more cash! This cash bonus comes with an expiry date so make full use of this freebie and get started!
What is Star11?
Star11 is the world’s #1 single-match fantasy sports game of skill offering fantasy cricket, football & kabaddi to an exponentially growing user base of over 5 million gamers.
How do I register?
That’s Easy! Log on to the Star11 register yourself by filling out a valid email id and setting a password or by clicking on ‘Instant Connect with Facebook’ to register with your Facebook account or ‘Instant Connect with Google’ to register with your Google account. After you’re through with the registration, you can follow the simple starter guide, which will take you through the simple steps of creating your Fantasy Cricket Team and then joining Contests to win Cash. You can also go through the ‘How To Play’ page of Star11.
Why can’t I login to my account?
Please check whether your registered email address and password are entered correctly and try logging in again. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Password’, enter your registered email ID and we’ll send you a link to reset your password on it within a few minutes! If you’ve forgotten your registered email id, reach out to us at Contact Us.
How do I change my password?
When you are logged in, head to ‘My Profile’, select ‘Change Password’ & click on ‘Save Changes’.
How many Fantasy Cricket teams can I create with the same email Id?
You can create only one account with one email id on Star11. Creation of multiple accounts by a single gamer is strictly prohibited and violates our FairPlay policy.
Can I update / edit my information?
You can edit most of your information on Star11. Here’s how:
- On the Star11 app, head to ‘My Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the ‘Full Profile’ button next to the Personal Details section.
- On the desktop/mobile web, you can Contests’. You will be able to update/edit your full name and mobile number. You can also edit your date of birth, address and state if your Star11 account is ‘Unverified’. Remember, the team name chosen by you and the email id registered once cannot be changed.
I’m sure I’ve got the right username and password but I still can’t login.
That’s strange! If you are sure that you are a registered user on Star11 and are entering the correct details but are still unable to login please drop us an email us at Contact Us.
Our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you.
I did not get any email with the change password link.
a) It could have been marked as Spam mail by your mailbox. Please check your spam mail and mark the email from Star11 as ‘Not Spam’. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you receive our email the next time
b) You may have entered a different email id than the one used by you during registration. For any assistance, please drop us an email at Contact Us.
I don’t know much about Fantasy cricket – can I still play?
If you are not too sure about your cricketing knowledge, don’t worry. You can gain some valuable experience and knowledge as you play more Fantasy Cricket. You can also check out our Star11 ‘Guru’ to gain a better insight into the matches and players. You can practice with the Free leagues before participating in the Cash & private leagues.
For detailed FAQs Click here